If as a resident, relative or visitor, you feel that there is cause for complaint, you should first discuss the matter with the person in charge. If the matter is in your opinion, a serious one, or if you remain dissatisfied, you can record the complaint in the Complaints Log, which is available from Reception or from the person in charge. A full investigation will be made into the complaint, and you will be advised of the results as soon as possible.

If after this investigation, you are still not satisfied, or if you feel that the complaint is of a serious nature and you wish to speak to a professional body responsible for the regulating of the home, you should contact the Social Work Department or the Care Quality Commission, details of which are displayed within the entrance area to the Home.